์Need to Discover with Yourself.


May Hanesana (DIMC California USA)
I have a strong love toward Wat Dhammakaya Temple. I believed that my parents lingering health issues improves when they found peace, happiness, and friendship at the temple. Through the practice of the traditional of Luang Pu Wat Paknamm my parents and I learned the practice of the Buddhist ethical and spiritual path as well as trying to help spread peace to the world. They both were able to live pain free for many years from the teaching of Dhammakaya. Therefore, my heart is forever grateful toward Wat Dhammakaya. 


Piramon Kitiratch
I was invited by a senior university student to attend the meditation retreat at the temple, he was very kind. I wondered why he treated me so nicely.  Was he expecting something in return?  One day, we agreed to listen to the sermon at Dhammakaya temple.  In the beginning, like most teenagers, I thought listening to the sermon is boring.  Why must I do so?  What can be of use?  But, that day as I was listening to the sermon, I felt that it was worth pursuing and studying because it was very useful to me.  Why did I not know this before and why it was just now that I found out?  Once I discovered the truth, I felt in love with this place. I love that the temple teaches us to be a good person, and to not wish anyone harm and to not look for others’ flaws but their goodness. 


Pongtevin Yaiyong
Before I came to the temple, I was one of those people who was curious with what was written on the news about the temple. However, once I visited the temple I experienced that I was walking on the right path. How many temples in this world would encourage everybody around the world to be a good citizen, instilling high morals and be grateful to one’s parents  and teachers, and to love meditation?  Where in this world would someone be willing to spend a lot of money to inculcate goodness in individuals?  Instilling goodness is solving social issues at the root of the causes. Once everyone has high morals, they will not seek to harm and speak ill of others, we all will live together peacefully. Once society is good, good economy follows. Isn't what we have been doing right? We have been doing this for the last 45 years. Try to be open minded and come to the temple to discover the truth for yourself, and you will understand why the temple is doing this and to whom it is for.
Previous
Next Post »