Clear Life Goal.



Daranee Pirompeaw
I came to the temple for the first time when I was a university student. Dhamma teachings that I received are the importance of adhering to the Five Precepts, which I practice until this day. After graduation, my life was busy with hectic work schedules. I stopped visiting the temple for a while, my life encountered some obstacles. This made me miss the temple, and I eventually returned. The temple’s teachings made me realize the importance of being born as a human, the purpose of life, and life after death. Thus I know how to lead a happy life, and have a clear life goal. I would like to humbly thank the Abbot and the fellow virtuous friends.




Dr. Harurthai Lasanapiset
A doctor can heal diseases. But the teachings of the Lord Buddha that the two venerable monks preach, that I have listened to the instructor monk and discussed with the fellow Buddhists at Dhammakaya temple, are clear, straightforward, logical, and can heal a person all the way to the mind. Making one a good person, and to lead life on the righteous path. Ae-hi-pas-si-ko, come and discover it for yourself. 




Tanarat Teradechapon
Why do I love Dhammakaya temple? Because here there are great prototypes that we should follow, the Dhamma teachings that we should live by. Here they teach us to refrain from bad deeds, accumulate good deeds, and to purify the mind. Most importantly, the teachings are not only theoretical aspects but practical as well—learn-by-doing. The temple teaches us the purpose of life, what comes after death, and what is the sole purpose of life. 
Previous
Next Post »