Changing the World Through Meditation.


The Venerable Sopon PanyaSopano
“As one of the Buddhists, my teacher is Luang Por Dhammajayo. Dhammakaya temple is what I have given my life for. The Abbot’s teachings are bringing my life towards peace and success, they also give my family goodness and morals. I would like to see everyone in society with ethics—education and worldly knowledge alone will not mold a person into a good person. Dhamma teachings and meditation are the important key elements that made me quit being a worldly engineer to become a Dhamma engineer. I would rather see more good people in society than intelligent people without ethics. Dhammakaya temple is engaging in this mission. I would like to dedicate myself for the cause of Buddhism, so that society is peaceful”


Howard McCrary (Entertainer)
The Dhammakaya Foundation is changing the world! Personally it has changed my life and millions around the world thanks to the divine leadership of The Abbot Venerable LuangPhor Dhammajayo. He accepts me as his Christian son and I embrace him as my Buddhist father. This is how he is changing the world not through religion but through meditation. Everyone is welcomed regardless of their race, color, nationality, or religion.




Latest
Previous
Next Post »